Global Accessibility in Finance
About the Comdex Network
Comdex was launched with a vision to create a range of solutions that enhance users’ access to financial products and services. Technology has digitized the trade of equities and has made their derivatives easily accessible. Similarly, we believe that we are at the cusp of a revolution centered around increasing global accessibility, where a large set of real-world investment vehicles and products are made readily available to retail investors.
Comdex is an ecosystem of solutions to democratize finance and bridge DeFi and CeFi.
- The decentralized synthetics protocol of Comdex enables users to collateralize their holdings to take exposure to a range of synthetic assets.
- The enterprise commodities trading platform, built in the Persistence ecosystem, brings trust and efficiency to the industry. ShipFi, a dApp in Comdex’s ecosystem, will facilitate the digitization of trade finance debt products.
- The decentralized synthetics protocol holds the key to fulfilling our mission to democratize finance.
Comdex’s enterprise trading platform, built on the Persistence SDK, facilitates the creation and exchange of tokens representing real-world commodity assets. Comdex’s decentralized synthetics exchange enables crypto investors to leverage their holdings to take exposure to various synthetic cAssets. Users mint cAssets with multiple assets from the Cosmos ecosystem as collateral. XPRT holders can also use their tokens as collateral to mint cAssets and receive liquidity mining rewards.
With the imminent launch of the Decentralized Synthetics Exchange, Comdex now has the central component to the puzzle, which is true democratization of finance and bridging DeFi and CeFi in the commodities space.
The CMDX Token
CMDX is the native token of the Comdex chain and will play a crucial role in helping Comdex fulfill its vision to build an ecosystem of solutions to democratize finance.
CMDX plays five critical roles in the Comdex ecosystem-
- Staking – Being the native token of the chain, CMDX powers the network’s staking economy. Transaction fees and staking of CMDX help secure the network
- Governance – CMDX holders can also be involved in the governance of the protocol. CMDX holders play a role in making critical decisions for the protocol like whitelisting of synthetic as well as collaterals that can be used on the platform
- Collateralization – Comdex synthetics app users can collateralize their CMDX holdings to create and trade synthetic cAssets on Comdex
- Rewards – CMDX tokens will be distributed as rewards to liquidity providers and other participants who perform critical functions in the network
- Stability – CMDX tokens will be minted and burned to maintain the stability of cAssets in the network and ensure the solvency of the net debt of the network
The CMDX token is inflationary in nature with an inflation of 30% set for the first year and a subsequent reduction of 25% in the inflation rate in each with the maximum supply capped at 200,000,000 CMDX.
By staking CMDX, you are able to vote in Comdex governance decisions.
For delegators (stakers), on the ValidatorNode Comdex Validator, we have a low 5% commission rate. Our commission charge covers the cost of operating and maintaining our validator node thus ensuring maximum uptime and security for our staking customers.
To understand the commodities exchange market and the potential growth of Comdex we suggest you reference the past performance chart below;
Use this online “COMDEX Staking Rewards Calculator” to calculate your investment rewards.
Input your delegation amount, and select your compounding choice, to see your potential earnings.
Comdex Network Links
The following links are provided for additional information about the Comdex Network and our Comdex Validator Node;
Comdex Explorer Links
Comdex Informational Links
Here are a few links providing additional information regarding the Comdex Network;
Validator Node for COMDEX
Our Comdex Validator Node allows individuals and companies the ability to participate in the ecosystem of the Comdex Network by delegating Comdex Tokens (CMDX) to our validator node.
We've tried to make it as easy as possible to delegate your CMDX with ValidatorNode. Anyone can now delegate their CMDX right from our Explorer page.
Click the image below (Explorer opens in a new tab) and get started today!
For those that don't want to use a Keplr wallet or do not have a LedgerUSB wallet. You can still delegate tokens to ValidatorNode, and start earning income from your delegations, just delegate your CMDX to our ValidatorNode Comdex validator address below (click address to copy to clipboard);
CMDX delegated to our Comdex Validator Node will begin earning income immediately. Payouts are automatic and can be monitored via any of the above explorers.
Network Specific FAQ's (COMDEX)
The following are some of the Frequently asked questions about staking COMDEX ($CMDX) with ValidatorNode.
Becoming a delegator to start Staking with ValidatorNode is easy.
The first step is to buy native tokens of a POS (Proof Of Stake) network supported on the platform; for example, COMDEX($CMDX). You can refer to this detailed guide – How to purchase Comdex ($CMDX).
Once you have your purchased tokens safely in your wallet (Keplr, Cosmostation, or CLI) you can then delegate your $CMDX to our ComdexValidatorNode.
We have provided a complete series of articles to get you started here.
Ideally, considering you’re Staking on the Comdex Network, we recommend starting with as much $CMDX as you can afford. Comdex is currently paying out in excess of 35% and earning larger returns with regular re-investing. But, you can start with any number of tokens, to begin with.
At ValidatorNode, we do not deliberately put a minimum/maximum filter as a prerequisite to get you onboard. You can start generating a proportionate passive income staking as little or as much as you want. The amount that you delegate is completely up to you!